You are HRWhen others detect people's issues - You identify opportunities.
Our sessions will help you to develop and coach people, empower managers, and create a corporate culture that engages employees and generates business.
HR professionals who bring our expertise and guidance to their company no longer have difficulty answering the following questions:
How do we recruit and retain talent?
The employee journey is the total of an employee’s encounters with your business, from pre-hire to post-exit. Employees are no more satisfied with simply checking in and out and collecting payment. They want significance in their job, a supportive, collaborative atmosphere, and an employer that can match the lifestyle they desire.
Employers need to get eight major stages right within the employee journey: Attract, Hire, Onboard, Engage, Perform, Develop and Depart, Alumni
Three phases stand out for your present personnel. Adjust and fine-tune the three components until you can respond “yes” to questions like these:
- Engagement: Do our staff come to work every day excited and interested in their job? Do we build on strengths and purpose?
- Performance: Do performance evaluations appear fair and accurate? Are we raising the bar for ourselves?
- Develop: Do our high-performing employees see a future with us? Do we provide career pathways that are flexible and personalised? Read also How to manage talents by building an alliance
Recommended Courses – Next Steps
How do we improve our performance management?
Change your approach from performance management to performance development. Tradition performance management systems are broken. Only two in 10 employees strongly agree that their performance is managed in a way that motivates them to do outstanding work.
The traditional performance management systems have failed. Only 20% of employees strongly think that their performance is managed to drive them to accomplish an excellent job.
Recommended Course – Next Steps: Contact Us
How can our leaders and managers be more engaging and effective?
What can we do to transform our culture?
Your culture is unique. Let’s get started. When your culture is strong, it may attract top talent and motivate your staff to work more and perform better. We can assist you in developing a customised learning journey for your organisation that is personalised to reinforce your unique culture and suit your specific objectives and goals.
- Meaning is the primary reason individuals shift employment nowadays. Remind them of the importance of your organisation and what it provides to the world. What each employee contributes.
- Care. People want attention, not feedback. Managers are important in acknowledging personnel. In fact, one of the most successful methods to transmit cultural expectations at the local level is via an acknowledgement.
- New reality. This is a chance for managers to build new ways of working: new rituals, practices, and patterns, as well as new communication, partnership, and cooperation approaches. Managers may need to step in and proactively build structure and new methods of working in a new virtual or remote-work environment.
Recommended Course – Next Steps: Contact us.
You maintain your organisation robust, productive, and performing when your HR staff develop their people knowledge. Our support, our courses will help you develop your and company employee skills, knowledge on a major topic: people.