Read the introduction, to familiarise yourself with the subject
Complete the actions indicated below 2 – 5 days before the training session.
Your engagement during the session is a crucial element for a successful session and long term benefits.
Read the additional materials and review the concepts discovered during the session.
Implement at work and benefit from our expert support after the session(s)
When it comes to your bottom line, nothing beats recruitment. Recruiting the greatest employees your company can find brings the best ROI.
According to a research published by The Boston Consulting Group titled “Realising the Value of People Management From Capability to Profitability,” recruiting is the most significant human resources activity in terms of return on investment. More than 4,000 people from 102 countries were polled to compare high-performing firms to low-performing ones in 22 primary people-management capacities. The research assessed and rated the economic effect of each of the several HR roles. Companies that succeeded at recruitment grew their revenue 3.5 times faster than their less-capable competitors. The following areas had the most impact: onboarding, retention, and talent management.
What are the advantages of utilising an efficient recruiting and selection process?
- Save time and Hire the correct employee. An efficient hiring procedure can help you save time. A lengthy and arduous recruiting procedure may cost you quality candidates who lose interest and go on to another firm.
- Improve retention. Employee turnover may be devastating to your company’s long-term prospects. But if your recruiting and selection procedures are efficient, you will be considerably more likely to consistently choose individuals who perform well and remain loyal workers.
- Increase productivity. An effective, seamless recruiting process enhances the potential that new workers will be more engaged and motivated from the start, which improves their long-term chances of succeeding in the position and contributing to the growth of the company.
- Recruit people who have the same values. When a firm has a robust recruiting process, HR experts can identify whether candidates value the same concepts and workplace culture that the company does.
- I am not looking for the best player, I am looking for the right ones. Herb Brooks
- Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who’ll argue with you. John Wooden
- People are not your most important asset. The right people are. Jim Collins
- It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. Steve Jobs
- If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur. Red Adair
Perform, if any questions